What’s New In Quartz Scheduler 2.1
We’d like to express thanks to the community contributors that performed a significant amount of the work contained in this release!
- QTZ-197 - JobDataMap has had improvements made to its interface w/respect to generics
- QTZ-184 - GroupMatcher API changes to avoid generics compiler warnings
- QTZ-196 - New trigger type ‘DailyTimeIntervalTrigger’
- QTZ-186 - Improvements for interrupting executing jobs
- Performance improvements, including:
- Now Implemented In JDBC-JobStore: Ability to batch-acquire triggers that are ready to be fired, which can provide performance improvements for very busy schedulers (TerracottaJobStore and RAMJobStore got this feature with Quartz 2.0). NOTE: If “org.quartz.scheduler.batchTriggerAcquisitionMaxCount” is set to > 1, and JDBC JobStore is used, then “org.quartz.jobStore.acquireTriggersWithinLock” must be set to “true” to avoid data corruption.
- PropertySettingJobFactory is now the default JobFactory.
- Various bug fixes, for complete listing see the release notes from Jira: https://jira.terracotta.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10282&version=10981